Featured Post

Seems like I'm sharing posts with almost no one

Not sure how much longer I'm going to continue posting on here because no one seems to care. I haven't had a comment on a post since...

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Marvel shirtless scenes, 1

Tom Holland in Spider-Man: Homecoming


Chris Evans in Captain America: The First Avenger


Simu Lui in 
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings


Brett Dalton in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 


Anthony Mackie in 
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier


Chris Pratt in Guardians of the Galaxy


Chris Hemsworth in Thor


Aaron Taylor-Johnson in 
Avengers: Age of Ultron


Andrew Garfield in The Amazing Spider-Man


Daniel Cudemore in X2: X-Men United


Sebastian Stan in Captain America: The Winter Soldier


Chadwick Boseman in Black Panther


Gregg Sulkin in The Runaways


Henry Zaga in New Mutants


Ben Foster in
X-Men 3: The Last Stand

No comments:

Post a Comment